Gleadless Labour Party Branch
7.15pm – 8.45
Agenda June 22nd 2017
1. Welcome - introduction of members new and old.
2. Discussion on the election - Why did we do as well as we did? What do we need to do next to build on this result in future?
3. Branch meetings - What do we as a branch want to be addressing at - and between - meetings in the coming months?
4. Fighting fund – Suggested donation to PCS workers on strike at Eastern Avenue Jobcentre.
5. Conference – Nominations for conference; 1 Woman and 1 young person (under 27) for the main conference. 1 woman for the womens conference.
6. CLP AGM – What roles could you be nominated for at CLP level?
7. Summer Festivals – Volunteers and tombola prizes.